Finding happiness and purpose in life is intertwined with how you spend each hour of your day. Imagine how much more productive you will be by taking 7 minutes in the morning and 7 minutes in the evening to think, clarify, and focus on the most important things. Happiness matters!
Hi, I'm Allyson Lewis -- author, speaker, and time management expert. I created the 7 Minute Life after spending more than a decade searching for solutions to procrastination, disorganization, and lack of focus. I hit a tipping point when I realized, "Busy Was Killing Me!" Hundreds of thousands of people, just like me are using the philosophy, principles, and practices of the 7 Minute Life to find more meaning and purpose. Welcome!
With The 7 Minute Life™ you will learn how to leverage 1% of your day to think, clarify, plan, prioritize and choose how you will spend the remaining 99% of your time.
The 7 Minute Life is changing lives all over the world.
"I have used The 7 Minute Life Daily Planner for 10 years now and I won't use any other planner. This system helps keep me in track at work and at home."
"My 7 Minute Life started with the book, The 7 Minute Solution. It was the catalyst by which I stepped out of the doldrums of my frustrating life into a life filled with meaning and purpose."
“I’m so thankful for your help and planner Allyson. It has been an integral part of my life and success.”
"I was living in complete chaos until I found The 7 Minute Life. Now, I feel more organized and productive than ever before."
"The bottom line is I spend more of my time on higher value and higher priority work, with the people in my life and career that mean the most to me in my heart, and I’ve learned to download nearly everything else without feeling guilty or bad.”
"I have used the 7 Minute Life Planner since I started my position as a Health Care Director for an assisted living facility. It has helped me stay on track, set goals and achieve more than I thought possible. I am so grateful to the 7 Minute Life for this planner and for the support I have received online."