Home > 5 Before 11

5 Before 11

With The 7 Minute Life you will learn how to leverage 1% of your day to: think, clarify, plan, prioritize, and choose how you will spend the remaining 99% of your time.

5 Before 11 Example

Write Thank You Letter to Ann

Complete Cardio Workout

Return Book to Library

Pay Bills

Take out the Trash

What 5 High-Value Tasks Will I Accomplish Before 11 AM?

The concept behind 5 before 11 is taking a mere seven minutes at the end of the day to write down the five high-value activities that you can commit to accomplishing before 11 a.m. the next morning. Doing this will free up your mind and let you sleep easier at night because these things are not swirling around in your mind. By 11 a.m. the next day, you will have already accomplished five things, which makes you feel empowered and free to work on other things. See how dedicating seven minutes per day to this tool will increase your productivity and give you peace of mind.

Your 5 before 11 micro-action list is one of the planning activities you will do on a daily basis. Just before you leave the office for the afternoon, turn to tomorrow’s Daily Progress Report and make a prioritized list of the five highest-value activities that you are willing to commit to completing before 11:00 a.m. the next morning. Your life will be radically different if you start every day knowing what five specific action steps you must take that morning in order to get closer to reaching your goals. This process makes every day count.

Imagine walking into a clean and uncluttered office and placing only one object on your desk. That thing is The 7 Minute Life® Daily Planner opened to today’s date with your five highest-priority tasks listed. Your job is to simply complete these five tasks before 11 o’clock. This means beginning and COMPLETELY finishing each one.

This single concept will keep you from living in a constant state of reaction by giving you a proactive, daily written plan. At the end of each day you will look at your 5 before 11® list and answer with a “yes” or “no” if you accomplished each one. It’s that simple.

Workweek 5 before 11® examples:

. Create Meeting Agenda for new conference
. Contact Heather regarding new account documentation
. Schedule meeting to introduce new product
. Send contract to attorney
. Meet with Susan regarding proposal deadline.