About The 7 Minute Life

About The 7 Minute Life 2018-09-27T13:19:12+00:00

Why The 7 Minute Life

If you feel overwhelmed by all the things you have to do every day – and the lack of time you have to do them – don’t panic. There is something you can do, and it doesn’t involve cloning yourself or hiring a personal assistant.

With The 7 Minute Life, learn time management skills that actually work – so you’ll be able to spend less time on “what you have to do” so you have more time for “what you want to do.”

No, this isn’t about rushing through tasks. It’s about becoming efficient.

In just 14 minutes a day – 7 minutes in the morning and 7 minutes in the evening – you’ll be using just 1% of your day to organize and streamline the other 99%. That’s about the time it takes to make breakfast. You’ll be breaking your “fast” from free time!

By using the system and resources in The 7 Minute Life, you’ll learn to how to manage your time, get more done, and live a happier life by:

  1. Understanding who you are today
  2. Determining who you want to be in the future
  3. Reconnecting with your ACTUAL priorities
  4. Learning how to live life aligned with your purpose

I understand that right now it might seem like you don’t have any choice in the matter – that your life is so busy, you can’t get everything done, and you can’t drop a single ball or everything will come crashing down.

But I’ve been there, and I’ve done this myself, in my own life. That’s how I created the The 7 Minute Life system. Since then, I’ve helped thousands of people – at big corporations and in their own living rooms – master their schedules and have more time for what they love.

You can do this, too.

I’m honored to be your guide on this journey.

Allyson Lewis

Allyson Lewis time management expert

Allyson Lewis
Time Management Expert
Founder of The 7 Minute Life

MORE ABOUT ALLYSON