I’m Allyson Lewis
Of course, you need an executive coach.
Let’s Set Up a Time to Talk About Who You Are Today And Who You Want to Be in the Future
We all want to learn and grow. It seems like there is a secret society of entrepreneurs and businesspeople who just have something about them. In my book, The Seven Minute Difference, I say these people have the “all that” factor. They seem to possess keen self-awareness and an abiding sense of mission and vision – and, you can too!
1. What is executive coaching?
2. Who is it for?
3. How does it work?
4. What does it cost?
I can’t wait to answer your questions.Book a call with me:
Grow Your Business
Improve Project Management & Workflow
Get More Done
Reconnect with what you value most in life. Rediscover your purpose.
Take time for self-care. Develop lasting positive behaviors.
Create a life you love.
Personal and Executive Coaching
A wise friend once told me, “You can be different tomorrow than you are today, but you must choose to be different.” Personal Coaching is a platform for change. There comes a point where you want more out of life. You want to learn and grow. You want to reconnect with your priorities, and rediscover your purpose. You want to set goals that are meaningful. You want to talk to someone that will help you move from where you are today, to where you want to be in the future.
Personal Coaching also includes:
- time management
- daily productivity
- goal setting
- reconnecting with your priorities
- rediscovering your purpose
- and, much more
Executive Coaching Why should you hire Allyson Lewis as your Executive Coach? What makes me different? My clients don’t want to get more done, they want to reconnect with their purpose. My clients want their life to matter.
- Coaching Experience: I have been training and coaching individuals, sales teams, managers, entrepreneurs, financial advisors, non-profit directors, and executive leadership members for over 20 years.
- Business Experience: I spent 30 years of my life as the senior team member of a successful financial advisor. For decades, I walked into my office looking for ways to improve my time management, increase my daily productivity, set and achieve challenging goals, grow my business, and foster meaningful relationships with clients.
- Strategic Results: I know what works. I am extremely knowledgeable about today’s competitive business environment. I am acutely aware of the need for high level coaching and consulting.
- Priorities and Purpose: The executives I coach are looking for more out of their work and their home life. They want to re-engage with life. They want to refocus on what is most important.
Financial Service Executives
Advanced financial advisors and financial services executives are in search of targeted and individualized coaching and consulting. Their business needs include: time management, creating repeatable processes and systems, building an efficient team, streamlining administrative tasks, utilizing templates and checklists to improve the consistency of client service. Advanced financial advisors are looking for new challenges. They are often dedicated to continual learning and personal development. Allyson Lewis understands these obstacles and opportunities.
- Time Management and Productivity
- Creating Repeatable Processes and Systems
- Reengaging with Passion and Purpose
- Developing an Efficient Team
- Best Practices
As Seen In
"The 7 Minute Life and Allyson Lewis have changed my life. I am more focused and driven to accomplish the things that align my priorities with my purpose. The strategies I have employed are life changing. I can’t thank Allyson enough for her encouragement and her positive influence on my life."
CEO C2EX/Key West Association of Realtors®
"The 7 Minute Life system has positively impacted all areas of my life. After discovering the things I valued, I developed a routine that helped me to prioritize and manage my time. The resources and support I received from the 7 Minute Life community made the experience even more valuable. I recommend the 7 Minute Life to anyone wanting to make a substantial change."
Dr. Arcella Trimble
"No other planning approaches I’ve used in my career as a lawyer, banker and executive have helped me be as productive and focused on the right priorities as the ones produced by Allyson Lewis. I have been a customer of the 7 Minute Life since 2013 and expect to continue to be so for many years."
Leverage 1% of Your Day to Create a Life With Meaning
The foundational philosophy of The 7 Minute Life® is to take seven minutes every morning and evening to think, clarify, plan, prioritize, and choose how you will spend the remaining 99% of your time. It only takes one percent of the 1440 minutes of your day to create your Daily Plan of Action, so you can focus on the high value activities that make you reach your goals.