Time Management & Productivity: Achieve More in Less Time
What you’ll learn:
- Get more done
- Deal with distractions
- Create a daily plan of action
- Make intentional decicions on how to spend your time
- Move from chaos to productivity
- Have more motivation
Stop Procrastinating, Get More of the Right Things Done, Create a Daily Plan of Action, Increase Your Focus.
Create A Life You Love Using A Proven Approach To Time Management
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Say goodbye to unrealistic to-do lists
- Use new tools to design an amazingly productive day
- Discover the one question you need to ask at night to prepare for tomorrow
- Create meaningful 90-day goals
- Cut through the chaos and disorganization
- Free up time and energy
- Sharpen your focus and overcome distraction
Change your life with these easy-to-follow time management strategies.
A horde of time management guru’s will promise you how to get more done. But, what good is getting more done, if you don’t include the activities you most want, such as, time for family, resting, exercising, pursuing goals, and enjoying your hobbies. Get more done with this course, but more importantly, learn how to live happier and simpler life.
What’s so unique about this course is that this isn’t just a bunch of theory. I share real life examples and equip you with worksheets you can fill out instantly to create immediate results.
You will learn: Time Management Skill Sets
- Learn how to clarify what you really want so you can align your day with more fulfilling tasks
- Set SMART goals and create a plan to achieve them
- Using the philosophies of The 7 Minute Life, you will walk away with a system for creating a daily plan of action to accomplish more of the *right* things
- Learn to prioritize your day using the “5 Before 11” system
- Learn how to break projects down into smaller, more achievable steps
This class is perfect for anyone feeling overwhelmed by life, whether you are a busy mom or a corporate executive. Through 12 videos I walk you step-by-step from the most basic understanding of time management to a powerful process for planning your day. Worksheets are provided to help you immediately put to use your newfound time management skills. As a Time Management Thought Leader and Trainer, I have taught this process to tens of thousands of people to change their lives.
We’ll begin with 7 simple steps to boost your daily productivity. Once you understand this, you will have time to discover who you want to be. I will show you how to translate that vision into compelling goals that can be accomplished by taking tiny steps. As I say, “Change happens in an instant. It happens the moment you DECIDE to change.”
You will discover why most people (and, this probably includes you) are unknowingly putting tasks on their to-do list that can’t get done. But, after this class you won’t make that mistake. You are going to know the three criteria a task needs to be actionable. Won’t it be great to quickly and easily check things off your list?
Once you understand the limits of only having 24 hours in a day, I will share with you a simple time management tracking worksheet that reveals where all your time is going. This will help you know EXACTLY what to prune from your busy schedule.
Lastly, you will do away with your busy schedule by replacing it with a daily written plan of action and explore how you can use free tools to sustain positive personal change for a life of greater hope, happiness, and productivity.
Time management worksheets, tools, and checklists that will help you get more organized and prioritize your day
Who this course is for:
- Professionals wanting to accomplish more in less time.
- People who feel overwhelmed or trapped in the day-to-day cycle.
- People who end their day wondering where their time went.
- People who don’t want to just get more done, but want to align their schedules with things that actually bring meaning and fulfillment to their lives.
Time Management Strategies for 2023 | 13 lectures 1hr 58min
- Welcome | 00:38
- Course Overview | 01:13
- The Philosophy of Improving Time Management in 7 Minutes | 05:07
- Your Life Can Be Different with Micro-Actions |04:02
- Why 7 Minutes? | 06:00
- How to Get Rid of Your “To-Do” List | 11:39
- Motivation and Inner Drive – The New Definition of Time Management | 08:28
- “I Never Have Enough Time.” Acknowledging the Pain of Stress and Anxiety | 04:01
- The 15 Minute Increment Tracking Worksheet – There Are Only 24 Hours in a Day | 10:13
- Managing ADD: How to Deal with Distractions and Procrastination | 10:08
- Prioritize Your Most Important Tasks – How to Create Your 5 Before 11 List | 14:08
- Move from Chaos to Productivity by Using a Daily Written Plan of Action| 07:10
- BONUS: Optimize Your Day by Using 15-minute Increments | 35:42
Meet Your Instructor
Nationally acclaimed motivator, speaker, time management and productivity expert, and best-selling author of The Seven Minute Difference, The 7 Minute Solution and The 7 Minute Life Daily Planner
As founder of The 7 Minute Life, Allyson’s mission is to help people rediscover the sheer joy and excitement of their daily work and life. “Change happens in an instant. It happens the moment you decide to change,” is her credo. Working with people via seminars, webinars, on radio and TV, at corporate retreats, and through private consultations, she has helped thousands of people end the chaos and mental clutter of their daily routines and find new peace, fulfillment, and productivity.
In searching for answers, she developed The 7 Minute Life tools – to help herself and others discover ideas, strategies, and tools to improve their time management skills, boost their daily productivity, and organize their lives. Allyson has studied the real science of neuroplasticity and the psychology of daily routine thinking and action. With The 7 Minute Life you can take small steps every day that translate into big life changes.
A successful Fortune 500 corporate executive for 30 years before she began her writing and speaking career, Allyson has appeared widely in national media and worked with companies and nonprofit organizations nationally to organize, prioritize, and simplify work and life. Her many credits and contacts include:
• National TV appearances including CNN and Bloomberg Information Television • “Business Week Business Report” with Gary Nunn on ABC Radio • Magazine features including Woman’s Day, Women’s World, Money World, Family Circle, Investors Business Daily and
Advisor Today • Newspaper coverage including The Los Angeles Times, The Chicago Tribune, and The Baltimore Sun • Extensive regional TV, radio, and print media coverage throughout the U.S. • Numerous corporate speaking events and training sessions clients nationwide include Wal-Mart, Allstate Insurance, Blue
Cross Blue Shield, Remax Real Estate, Girl Scouts of America, the University of Arkansas, and Arkansas Bar Association • Founder of the online 7 Minute Life Community consisting of more than 11,000 members • Sought-after guest columnist and host of monthly webinars broadcast internationally • Trainer of thousands of individuals in productivity and time management skills
• Hundreds of thousands of books sold • Member, National Speakers Association