Free Webinar for People with ADD —
3 Time Management Tips
To Fight Distraction and Get More Done
Thursday, October 26th
12:00 – 1:00pm CST
My name is Allyson Lewis.
I am formally diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder.
I am Allyson Lewis, founder of The 7 Minute Life, and I have ADD. The 7 Minute Life is a time management company that grew out of my need to create daily structure in my life of chaos. I was constantly overwhelmed by the noise in my mind. Do you struggle with:
- Lack of Focus
- Feeling Overwhelmed
- Not Knowing Where to Start
If so, I hope you will join me for this free webinar. I will share some of my personal story and my own battle with ADD. And, I will teach three time management tips that have helped me fight distraction and get more done.
Attention Deficit Disorder
Do you struggle to pay attention? Does your mind swirl in circles? Are you constantly fighting distraction? You are not alone, check out this article titled: ADHD, By the Numbers. These are the statistics:
Adults with ADHD
- 4.4 percent of the adult US population has ADHD, but less than 20 percent of these individuals seek help for it.
- 41.3% of adult ADHD cases are considered severe.
- During their lifetimes, 12.9 percent of men will be diagnosed with ADHD, compared to 4.9 percent of women.
- About 30 to 60 percent of patients diagnosed with ADHD in childhood continue to be affected into adulthood.
- Anxiety disorders occur in 50 percent of adults with ADHD.