Get Started

Learn How Improve Your Time Management Skills
Access the FREE DOWNLOAD of The 7 Minute Life Daily Progress Report.

Improve Your Time Management

How much of your life is scattered on sticky notes, the backs of envelopes, scrap paper, or reminders posted on your refrigerator. The Daily Progress Report is one convenient place to record important information.

Prioritize Your Tasks

Prioritizing daily tasks is crucial for productivity and success. It reduces stress, boosts efficiency, and helps manage time effectively. By focusing on the most important, you can achieve your goals efficiently and maintain a healthy work-life balance.

Get More of the Right Things Done

Checking off a completed task is a subtly powerful experience. Each time you check off completed tasks you trigger a cascade of positive reactions in your brain.

Set and Achieve Goals

The Daily Progress Report also serves as a constant physical reminder to work on your goals. Each day when planning your work for the next day take a few moments to write down the action steps you will complete to achieve your goals.

Step 2


Register for Our FREE Live Weekly Events to Develop New Habits and Skills

Mark your calendar for the weekly live events held every Tuesday from 12:15 to 1:15 pm Central. Each webinar is packed with in-depth, practical training and resources to develop personal and professional development skills.


Join from your favorite device. Our live weekly webinars will teach you how to reconnect with your priorities and purpose in life, set and achieve meaningful goals, improve your time management skills, increase your daily productivity, learn how to create a written daily plan of action.

We will teach you how to leverage 1% of your day to think, clarify, plan, prioritize, and choose how you will spend the remaining 99% of your time.

Allyson Lewis Webinars

Step 2


Download the Workbook
The 7 Minute Life Daily Planner

The next step is to purchase your copy of the downloadable workbook.  The 7 Minute Life Daily Planner includes many of the worksheets and resources you will need to continue your learning journey. The Daily Planner is not only the most effective time management tool you’ve ever seen, it is filled with powerful life planning tools and exercises. Find out for yourself why thousands of people use The 7 Minute Life tools to end mental clutter and chaos and keep their lives focused and productive.


  • Set your priorities and stick to them
  • Learn to avoid interruptions and distractions
  • Master the chaos of endless unfinished tasks
  • Declutter your mind and your life
  • Beat procrastination
  • Get rid of stress and anxiety
  • Stop feeling overwhelmed
  • Have time for the people and things you love

Step 3


Enroll in the Learning Platform
The 7 Minute Life University

The 7 Minute Life University is our learning platform that combines on-demand training, courses, and tools with live webinars to give you the ongoing support you need to achieve your goals and create the life you’ve always wanted. Courses are broken down into short modules, allowing you to fit them into your busy schedule. The philosophies taught in the University are based around The 7 Minute Life principles of using simple routines you can do in just 7 minutes.

Life-Changing Personal and Professional Development for a Simple Monthly Fee!


  • Live Weekly Webinars
  • Facebook Group
  • Webinar Replays
  • Extensive Video Library
  • The 7 Minute Life Downloadable Daily Planner
  • The 7 Minute Life DIGITAL Daily Planner
  • 7-Step Bootcamp Course
  • 63+ Tools and Worksheets
  • Advanced eCourses
  • Monthly Live Office Hours with Allyson Lewis

Start Today!
Gain Instant Access to the 7ML University!


Create a Life You Love - Get Started Today!

Don’t waste another minute!
Get Started Today!

Join the next free time management webinar.


Plan Your Day in 7 Minutes

Sign up to instantly receive a downloadable Daily Progress Report and join the 100,000+ professionals who have used this worksheet to efficiently plan their day and increase productivity.

Thanks for signing up to receive the Daily Progress Report! Check your email for instructions on how to download the worksheet.

My cart
Your cart is empty.

Looks like you haven't made a choice yet.