Increase Your Efficiency with Our Project Management Worksheets
Watch the free webinar replay and download the handouts.
Efficiency: Get More Done in Less Time
Do these projects sound familiar?:
- Project: Cleaning out your closets
- Project: Planning your child’s birthday party
- Project: Sketching out your family vacation
- Project: Preparing for the Christmas holidays
- Project: Remodeling your bathroom
- Project: Planning for the New Year
- Project: Organizing 2016 tax documents
- Project: Creating 2017 marketing budget
HOW MANY PROJECTS ARE YOU JUGGLING?
You have a choice to make, be average…
1) Be average and follow the crowd. When you are average, a project is on your calendar (hopefully), but little happens until one day you say, “Oh goodness, I better get started. I should have already sent out the invitations…called the pool guy…gotten my financial records together…etc.” (Usually, too late or in the last minute)
Now you are under the gun and racing a clock. Your accountant is calling you for what he needs. You have to put in your vacation request, but don’t know when or where you are going. You haven’t picked a color, but the painter is coming Monday and needs to know.
You get the picture — Suddenly you are scrambling, because someone or something has pushed a button and something has to happen now. And, it doesn’t matter if now is horrible timing. Stressful, chaotic, inefficient – that’s average.
Or, you can be exceptional
2) Be exceptional and work a plan. When you are an exceptional person, you put a project on the calendar. Before there is any pressure, you create a list of doable actions. And then…
- You pick when those actions will happen at your convenience, not someone else’s last minute request
- You schedule what needs to happen with margin for the unexpected
- You enjoy the process rather than being driven and burdened by the project
- You do your best work, rather than just pulling a project off
- You feel good when the projects over, not depleted
- You are proud of your accomplishment, not embarrassed by costly mistakes
So how do YOU become exceptional?
Watch the video, “Increase Your Efficiency: The Stress Free Way To Tackle Tough Projects at Work and at Home” and learn the secrets to successful project management.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- The NEW way to look at project management, so you aren’t doomed to fail from the start
- How to break down projects into “micro-actions” using our project management worksheet
- The key to creating and sustaining momentum on projects with one simple daily planning tip
- How to avoid procrastination so you work at your convenience, not someone else’s
- The “One Yard Line” principle to 100% project completion
Take Our Survey and Get Your FREE Copy
of The 7 Minute Life Downloadable Daily Planner Shown Above
We would love to improve how we help you prioritize, organize, and simplify your life at work and home. Please help us do so by completing the survey below. In return, we will send you access to a free downloadable copy of The 7 Minute Life Daily Planner.
Hover your mouse over the survey below and scroll down to answer the questions.
We are growing our business.
Are you a member of a business or organization that hires speakers or trainers?
In the next few months it is likely you may have a friend looking for a speaker. If so, please have them contact us.
Our programs are not a bunch of theory and hype. We teach in depth hands-on workshops. Allyson has developed more than three dozen FREE time management tools, worksheets, checklists, and assessments.
You will receive unlimited access to our powerful concepts that will give you the edge you need to outperform your peers, bust through roadblocks, and streamline your business model, right down to the first action you take when you step in the office next Monday morning. This is a rare and stimulating opportunity to advance your business.
The 7 Minute Life provides an extraordinary training environment for individuals and businesses to improve their business and personal development skills.
Your workforce is your most valuable asset. We provide business and personal skills training for your team members and associates. The list below shares some of benefits of hiring Allyson Lewis and The 7 Minute Life to increase corporate productivity, employee engagement, and profitability.
- Improve your time management skills
- Increase personal and corporate daily productivity
- Learn how to set and achieve realistic but challenging goals
- Attract and develop talent
- Set a vision of innovation
- Become a leader in forecasting the unexpected future needs of customers
- Develop team communication and collaboration
- Implement repeatable processes and systems
- Encourage the freedom to break the repeatable processes and systems and build new processes
- Build an undeniable corporate culture
- Increase employee retention
The 7 Minute Life teaches time management skills and so much more. Time Management is life management. Our personal development includes learning more about your priorities, purpose, and how you can live a life with more meaning.
- Understand who you are today
- Determine who you want to be in the future
- Understand what you love about their work
- Believe in your personal strengths
- Reengage in your life and your work
- Reconnect with your priorities
- Rediscover your purpose in life
- Learn how to live life in alignment with who you are and what you believe
Speaking, Training, and Coaching
- Keynote Speaking
- Corporate Training
- Team Training
- Personal Coaching
- Executive Coaching
- Two-hour / Four-hour / Full Day / Multi-day Life Training
- Leadership Retreats
- Live Online Training Courses