REGULAR PRICE $99 – SAVE $50 LIMITED TIME ONLY!
NOW ONLY $49
Start 2017 with new time management and life management skills. Until January 31st, 2017 you can buy our #1 video training course for only $49. This is a limited time offer for you to save $50.
Don’t Wait. Buy Now!
Start 2017 By Learning How To:
- Get more done
- Get rid of your to-do list
- Deal with distractions
- Move from chaos to productivity
- Build a daily plan of action
- Have more motivation
- Make intentional decisions for how to spend your time
Does This Sound Like You?
Are these some of your New Year’s Resolutions?
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Say goodbye to unrealistic to-do lists
- Use new tools to design an amazingly productive day
- Discover the one question you need to ask at night to prepare for tomorrow
- Create meaningful 90-day goals
- Cut through the chaos and disorganization
- Free up time and energy
- Sharpen your focus and overcome distraction
Change your life with these easy-to-follow time management strategies.
A horde of time management guru’s will promise you how to get more done. But, what good is getting more done, if you don’t include the activities you most want, such as, time for family, resting, exercising, pursuing goals, and enjoying your hobbies. Get more done with this course, but more importantly, learn how to live happier and simpler life.
What’s so unique about this course is that this isn’t just a bunch of theory. I share real life examples and equip you with worksheets you can fill out instantly to create immediate results.
“This is Allyson Lewis. The picture on my face cracks me up.”
Click above to watch a sample video from the class.
- Set Goals
- Develop Projects
- Create a Daily Written Plan of Action
- 5 before 11
- Set Milestones
- Make Decisions
- Start and Completely Finish Tasks
Does This Sound Like YOU?
This class is perfect for anyone feeling overwhelmed by life, whether you are a busy mom or a corporate executive. Through 12 videos I walk you step-by-step from the most basic understanding of time management, to a powerful process for planning your day. Worksheets are provided to help you immediately put to use your new found time management skills. As a time management thought leader and trainer, I have taught this process to tens of thousands of people to change their lives.
We’ll begin with 7 simple steps to boost your daily productivity. Once you understand this, you will have time to discover who you want to be. I will show you how to translate that vision into compelling goals that can be accomplished by taking tiny steps. As I say, “Change happens in an instant. It happens the moment you DECIDE to change.”
You will discover why most people (and, this probably includes you) are unknowingly putting tasks on their to-do list that can’t get done. But, after this class you won’t make that mistake. You are going to know the three criteria a task needs to be actionable. Won’t it be great to quickly and easily check things off your list?
Once you understand the limits of only having 24 hours in a day, I will share with you a simple time management tracking worksheet that reveals where all your time is going. This will help you know EXACTLY what to prune from your busy schedule.
Lastly, you will do away with your busy schedule by replacing it with a daily written plan of action and explore how you can use free tools to sustain positive personal change for a life of greater hope, happiness, and productivity.
- 20+ time management worksheets, tools, and checklists
- Strategic Business Plan Templates
Taught by: Allyson Lewis
Length: Approximately 75 minutes
12 Video Segments
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
- Sales People
- Business Men and Women
- Team Leaders
- Senior Executives
- HR Directors
- ADD / ADHD
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
These are the class videos. All videos will be unlocked when purchase is made.
- Understand the Philosophy of Improving Time Management in 7 Minutes
- Can Your Life Really Be Different? Yes, By Taking Tiny Steps: Micro-Actions
- Why 7 Minutes?
- How to Get Rid of Your To-Do List (Preview)
- Motivation and Inner Drive – The New Definition of Time Management
- “I never have enough time!” Acknowledging The Pain of Stress and Anxiety
- 7 There are Only 24 Hours a Day – The 15 Minute Increment Worksheet
- 8 Managing Distractions, Procrastination, and Lack of Attention
- 9 A System to Prioritize Your Most Important Tasks: the 5 before 11 List
- 10 How to Create a Written Daily Plan of Action – Moving From Chaos to Productivity
I’m the founder and a team member of The 7 Minute Life. The 7 Minute Life is a time management speaking, training and coaching company. Allyson is a time management thought leader, best-selling author, speaker and coach. She has spent the last 30 years developing and teaching concrete, actionable, business ideas all over the country. Take advantage of all of our educational opportunities including: additional live eLearning courses, online worksheets, webinars, and more.