Are you looking for a Keynote Speaker for your next event? Allyson Lewis’s presentations are known to have a lasting effect on organizations and their people. A keynote presentation should be built on a foundation of memorable stories. Allyson’s favorite keynote programs are:
- Time Management
- How to Increase Productivity and Efficiency
- Rediscovering your Priorities and Purpose
- Work/Life Balance
- Women’s Leadership Development
- Goal Setting
- Team Communication
- Neuroplasticity: The Brain Science of Change
- Dealing with Distraction and ADD at Work and at Home
- Corporate Depression
Call us now to find out if she is available to speak at your next event: sales meetings, annual meetings, conferences, seminars, nonprofit events, or fundraisers.
1-3 day intensive training in realistic goal-setting, cohesion, task organization and prioritization and efficient use of our most valuable resource – time. Your leaders will learn how to tap into the talents of their teams and set, achieve and adjust long and short term goals.
Senior Leadership and Talent Development is an investment in human capital.
Allyson’s training format is customized and interactive. You will learn visually and experientially. Concepts will be taught and the deep learning takes place through a peer-to-peer facilitated curriculum. You will learn about time management, increased productivity, goal setting, team communication, delegating roles and responsibilities, and much more.
If you are looking for a facilitator for your next Leadership Retreat, let’s talk.
Why should you hire Allyson Lewis as your Executive Coach? What makes me different? My clients don’t want to get more done, they want to reconnect with their purpose. My clients want their life to matter.
- Coaching Experience: I have been training and coaching individuals, sales teams, managers, entrepreneurs, financial advisors, non-profit directors, and executive leadership members for over 20 years.
- Business Experience: I spent 30 years of my life as the senior team member of a successful financial advisor. For decades, I walked into my office looking for ways to improve my time management, increase my daily productivity, set and achieve challenging goals, grow my business, and foster meaningful relationships with clients.
- Strategic Results: I know what works. I am extremely knowledgeable about today’s competitive business environment. I am acutely aware of the need for high level coaching and consulting.
- Priorities and Purpose: The executives I coach are looking for more out of their work and their home life. They want to re-engage with life. They want to refocus on what is most important.
Individual Coaching: $275 per hour
Team Coaching: $500 per hour
Let’s get started. Call me.
A wise friend once told me, “You can be different tomorrow than you are today, but you must choose
to be different.” Personal Coaching
is a platform for change. There comes a point where you want more out of life. You want to learn and grow. You want to reconnect with your priorities, and rediscover your purpose. You want to set goals that are meaningful. You want to talk to someone that will help you move from where you are today, to where you want to be in the future.
Personal Coaching also includes:
- time management
- daily productivity
- goal setting
- reconnecting with your priorities
- rediscovering your purpose
- and, much more
Personal Coaching: $400 per hour
Are you looking for a personal coach? Contact Allyson.
Executive Coaching for Financial Advisors
Advanced financial advisors are in search of targeted and individualized coaching and consulting. Their business needs include: time management, creating repeatable processes and systems, building an efficient team, streamlining administrative tasks, utilizing templates and checklists to improve the consistency of client service. Advanced financial advisors are looking for new challenges. They are often dedicated to continual learning and personal development. Allyson Lewis understands these obstacles and opportunities.
Allyson Lewis passed the Series 7 when she was 22 years old.
- She had a 30-year career as a financial advisor
- She worked for Morgan Stanley for 24 years
- Her team built one of the largest practices in the Mid-South
- She has delivered 10,000 hours of coaching and training
- Her books have sold 150,000 copies
- Her time management tools have been downloaded 250,000 times
- She has delivered 700 presentations
- And, is the author of 5 books
All business consulting is provided on a monthly, quarterly, or annual retainer payment platform.
Her goal is to continue to deliver coaching, consulting, and content creation in three areas.
1. Business Development
- Increased Gross Revenue Production
- Increased Net New Households
- Increased Assets Under Management
2. Time Management and Productivity
- Improve Time Management Skills by Utilizing the Pioneering Concepts of The 7 Minute Life
- Increase Daily Productivity by Creating a Written Daily Plan of Action using a Single Sheet of Paper
- Provide Tools Needed to Implement Repeatable Processes and Systems
3. Best Practices
- Goal Setting and Business Planning
- Prospecting to Acquire New Clients
- Building a Profitable and Efficient Financial Advisory Team
Individual Coaching: $400 per hour
Team Coaching: $750 per hour
Let’s get started. Call me.
Are you looking for LIVE Online Training
Almost all of Allyson Lewis’s training programs can be taught online. There are multiple reasons to hire Allyson to deliver her live training online including:
- geographically diverse locations
- team members in different countries
- to reduce travel expenses for high quality training
Our current eLearning platform can be used for one-on-one coaching to live presentations to 3,000 attendees. Device agnostic, works on desktop, laptop, and mobile devices – and, is available for domestic and international training at the same time. All presentations have audio and video recording capabilities.
Are you looking for an online training solution? We would love to talk to you.