Do you ever feel like you are:
- Trapped in a daily grind
- Not living the life you want
- Everyone's expectations matter but your own
- Neglecting your health because you are too busy
- Wasting your life on things that don't matter
This webinar can help you.
Those feelings can be oppressive. In today's webinar, I dive deeper into a time in my life when my priorities were completely askew. My time management had gotten so completely off track that I actually entered into depression. My children did not know me as the happy, healthy parent I wanted to be for them. Nor was I enjoying my life.
I shared this story in a recent video and within twenty-four hours we had over five hundred views. I knew immediately I needed to share more specifics about how I got my priorities back on track. In this video, I offer that deep dive training. you will learn about:
- Clarity - The three pictures you need to be crystal clear on to move forward
- Cost - How to count the cost of moving forward and the importance of counting the cost of staying where you are
- Consistent action - How to put in place routines and "micro-actions" that shape your character so you can change your situations.
- The difference between living reactively to you environment or living proactive driven by your priorities
- How to stagger deadlines when you are juggling too many priorities and how that can help relieve stress.
- How to put 'triggers' in place to prompt you to stick to what you intended to do
- Reviewing your progress regularly, so goals and priorities don't just set on a list as a good intention
- And much more
Once you've watched the webinar
Everything in this webinar revolves around understanding your deepest priorities so that you can get back to a life that is meaningful and energizing. We have a free Starter Guide to Priorities that will walk you step-by-step through identifying your top ten values, reveal common mistakes, and answer frequently asked questions about priorities.
Upcoming Related Webinars
This webinar is the first in a series of webinars on how to manage your time when dealing with depression or seasons of life when you feel trapped. The principles and tools are predominantly about the initial foundation you need to build to get yourself moving in realistic increments of action. This video is all about harnessing the initial momentum you need to create a lasting and significant change in your life.
If you would like to be notified about the other webinars in this series, just download a copy of the free Starter Guide to Priorities and we will make sure you get all of the details. Here is a quick preview of what is coming next.
Webinar 2: Moving from Depression into Priorities
In the second webinar, I am going to get into the nuts and bolts of exercises and daily actions that you need to sustain movement out forward. These are the strategies I used in my life to move out of depression and that I continue to use to proactively prevent me from losing sight of my priorities.
Specifically, you'll learn:
- A quick exercise you can do to make your highest values tangible activities you can live into
- An evening journaling exercise that takes less than five minutes to train your mind to process your day in terms of your highest priorities
- The power of affirmations to help you re-write the scripts in your head that are holding you back
Webinar 3: How to Escape Overcommitment and Protect Your Priorities by Saying No Without Feeling Guilty
When you feel depressed and trapped you are overwhelmed and often times overcommitted to everyone's priorities and expectations but your own. In this webinar I am going to share with you:
- Why saying 'no' isn't actually your problem. (You are better at saying 'no' than you think)
- 3 reasons you might be repeatedly saying 'yes' to things you don't really want to do
- The guilt-free formula of saying 'no'
One thing you will love about these webinars is that I take time to answer everyone's questions, so you are sure to get the help you need. Plus, this isn't a bunch of cookie cutter theoretical answers. Everything in these webinars comes from lessons I've learned the hard way, so that you don't have to.
Click the button below to get started on your priorities and receive notifications about the upcoming webinars. Hope to see you there.