Learn How to Take Just 7 Minutes to Think, Clarify, Plan, Prioritize, and Choose to Transform Your Life and Achieve Your Goals

The 7 Minute Life morning and evening routines will provide structure and stability to an otherwise busy day, improving productivity, reducing stress and anxiety, and promoting self-care and well-being. You will learn to establish consistent routines so you can reduce uncertainty, prioritize your goals and priorities, and ultimately become more productive and happy.

Watch the 4-Minute Video

There are 24 hours in a day

There are 24 hours in each day. Time is always moving forward. The 7 Minute Life® is a choice. The 7 Minute Life is about choosing to consciously focus your attention for 7 Minutes in the evening and 7 Minutes in the morning to make deliberate decisions about how you will spend the minutes and hours of each day. You can be different tomorrow than you are today based on the choices you make on a daily basis. The process of moving from where you are today to where you want to be requires engaging your desire to learn and grow, while acknowledging that today is your only opportunity to live and breathe. And act! The 7 Minute Life® is about taking tiny steps forward every day, while fully experiencing every moment in the present.

You only have 1440 minutes each day

1% of 1440 minutes is approximately 14 minutes
Time is a finite and limited resource. Taking 7 Minutes in the evening and 7 Minutes in the morning to decide how you will spend the minutes of your day. You will learn how to leverage 1% of your day to think, clarify, plan, prioritize, and choose how you will spend the remaining 99% of your time. Your personal productivity and efficiency will improve as you implement repeatable processes and systems. The first process is learning to master the 7 Minute Life® morning and evening routines.

Create a Morning and Evening Routine

To change your life, you must tell your brain what to allow to filter into your conscious awareness. You must then choose what you will devote your energy and attention to. To create a conscious existence, you must choose well. Every choice you make impacts your life. You must consciously choose between working on a low value activity or a high value activity. You need a written daily plan of action to prioritize, organize, and simplify your life at work and at home. You must choose between living in chaos and working from a written daily plan of action. Over the months and years ahead, you will gain mastery of creating your daily written plan of action using the 7 Minute Life® Daily Progress Report.


The Secret of The 7 Minute Life
Learn to Leverage 1% of Your Time to Choose How to Spend the Remaining 99% of Your Day

There are 24 hours in a day
That breaks down to 1440 minutes
1% of 1440 minutes is approximately 14 minutes
7 Minutes in the morning and 7 Minutes in the evening

Morning Routine Time Management

Make Your Next 7 Minutes Count
Get Started Today! Download the Daily Progress Report

Join the next free time management webinar.


Plan Your Day in 7 Minutes

Sign up to instantly receive a downloadable Daily Progress Report and join the 100,000+ professionals who have used this worksheet to efficiently plan their day and increase productivity.

Thanks for signing up to receive the Daily Progress Report! Check your email for instructions on how to download the worksheet.

My cart
Your cart is empty.

Looks like you haven't made a choice yet.